2016. október 27., csütörtök

Highschooler needs help after rejection

I recently posted this: http://ift.tt/2eLBKAY story short, I asked another gay guy at me school out to a halloween party as a date, he was caught off guard by my question and was thinking of his schedule, I then told him I'd text him the details. Later, I do text him and his response is that he is flattered and appreciates the offer but is not interested. One of my friends at school that does track with him (my friend isn't that close at all though) said that he thinks he remmebered someone saying that the guy I asked out has a boyfriend from summer camp, but my friend said it could be false and he wasn't sure.Now that I have a reason for the rejection, I'm a little more at ease. I wasn't quite saddened so much as dissapointed at the rejection. Here is why. The dating population for gay guys is already small, ESCPECIALLY for high schoolers. On top of that, my type is not so common, at least mentally wise. There a lot of gay guys that like to party and drink and have fun and dont care about school, but that's not me. I like to have fun, but I don't drink or do drugs and I am acedemically focused. And so was my crush that I asked out.I felt that we were compatible, and I don't see how I can find other people that I'd be compatible with, at least at this age. Like I said in my other post, I know that there is a reason for this happening (Who knows? Maybe I'll meet someone at the lgbt part friday night) but I just don't know what to do.On top of that, how do I stop thinking about him? I still have feelings for him and I don't think that they'll go away until there is a reason to not have feelings for him.All in all, I'm just unsure. I'm lucky I'm in a place where its even POSSIBLE to be openly gay and have a possibility of dating, but I have no idea anymore. There's like a void inside me know, that I dom't know how to fill it. I'm luckyI haven't suffered from depression again after this (I tried to kill myself twice in 8th grade) but I just don't know. I used to fill that depressing void with video games, but that now seems artificial. Please help me, however you can.Also, if you read that all, you are an amazing person. Thank you so much.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése