2016. október 30., vasárnap

Am I vain?

Dating in the gay community isn't the easiest endeavor. I'm sure I'm not the first to say/think that. The gay community has always been limited (all relative depending on your city). To make matters worse, I have and probably will always be attracted to straight looking/acting guys. Maybe it's because I'm a bottom, therefore making me more interested in the masculine archetype. I don't exactly identify with being too feminine myself, though I do have some feminine traits (especially my body type). So with all that being said, is it vain of me to not even try dating a feminine guy? Usually, masculinity is is a make it or brake it trait for me. Now don't think that I'm hating on feminine guys, my best friend is and I love him like no other.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése