2016. október 31., hétfő

I'm looking for a gay pen-pal

Hi Reddit, I created this account for this post.Well I like the community here, and I just would like to exchange with someone. So I can see how being gay is in another country and I can talk freely about everything with someone, without being afraid of anything. I'm in highschool and as you can guess, I'm not enough bold to be myself.Don't be afraid I'm not super shy actually, I'm not disgraceful, so it wont be awkward I guess. I don't mean romantic stuff or anything, I'm not trying to date. (but why not who knows?)We can talk about languages, movies, videogames, litterature, films, philosophy, and just about our feelings and thoughts. I can teach you French for free aswell !I know this might sound weird, like inapropriate, but I guess I just need someone talkative to talk to. I just need this.Sorry for the AW post. Contact me if interested ;)Have a nice day all !

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése