2016. október 29., szombat

My ex left me for sugar daddies.

About a month ago my ex broke up with me via txt. Slowly over the past few weeks he had been opening up more and his reason being was for financial stability. Then a couple weeks ago i find out he signed up on a site(didn't mention any names) and was meeting up with a gentlemen to sort out arrangements. I didn't take it very well.... i still cant seem to take it well.It feels like he was only interested in me for some small cash here and there, a place to stay for nearly a year and a vent to lower his debts. Looking back i feel like i was used for all that and more. For a while i felt like he really didn't like me even though he tried to hang out with me nearly everyday(even ones where i was exhausted from work and wanted to be alone) told me he loved me, and promised things he clearly broke on the day he dumped me.I know guys come and go, but to give a brief background on us. We met 10 years ago and between those years it's been meet ups and hang outs to making out and empty attempts at starting something that constantly was interrupted by other guys(ex's or new flings). If anything this was the first year we actually tried(i'll admit.. poorly on my part).I guess i just mostly needed to vent. Ultimately i feel a bit lost...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése