2016. október 31., hétfő

Guy with feelings for my "straight" friend

Here we go, another typical story of a closeted gay college student with feelings ( hooray!).Back story, I have know I was gay since I can remember, but had trouble telling anyone until finally one new years eve I rather drunkenly broke down and told my friends with a pitiful text to our group chat. Being a player on the hockey team, with all that entails I felt pressured to look down and pretend to be straight. I am an athletic guy and not to be offensive but I guess not your "typical gay guy" ( i know there are no "typical gay guys" I am just taking into consideration stereotypes and yes I know I know they arent always true..) Blah blah blah Fast forward a couple years now at this point I am a sophomore in college in a fraternity, and now I was to get a little brother. One member of the new class in particular I found attractive, and somehow we clicked. It probably has to do with the fact that we are both nursing majors and have a lot in common. Soon enough it became a joke that me and him were a "thing" in our fraternity ( even though he has a girlfriend of 3ish years back home), and there was no question that he was going to end up as my little. (While this seemed like a blessing it really felt like a curse because now my liking him feels creepy.) Anyway, blah blah blah hes now been my little for a year now ( i am a junior and he a sophomore) and I came out to him and he was extremely supportive and understanding, which only made me like him more. Now at this point I know it seems like I just caught feelings for a nice straight guy but wait there's more.I think he might be Bi/Gay/ just a wild card. Here is whyDrunken comments and actions: -Grabs my ass and nut taps/grabs me all the time ( more when drunk) and doesn't really protest when I do the same-the other night when he was in a fight with his girlfriend said " you know what, fuck girls" and then something along the lines of how guys would be easier ( probably just joking around because he was with me and my other gay friend)one night sophomore year, both drunk ( shirtless it was really hot out) he was to stay in my dorm room, I had pulled the couch next to my bed and he kept tapping my arm just basically screwing with me and then pulled me off my bed and i landed on him, he grabbed my butt and we were like that for what was probably a full 6 seconds before my other roommate said " go to bed pussies" at which point we sort of pushed me back onto my bed.just the other night we ( me him and two of our other guy friends, one of which is gay) were drinking at a party and my little initiated this weird four way kiss on the cheek telling me to kiss him on the cheek, to which I did not protestthese are just things that have happened recently i'm sure there are more like him always trying to wrestle me but these will do General things:He likes to tell me I hate him all the time, I dont know if this is significant but it seems like he wants me to say the opposite Im not really sure. Once I replied " its quite the opposite actually"-He will point out guys to me that I have said I find attractive and one day said when pointing one out "i'd probably fuck him" but I think he's just playing with me-among many drunk dumb things I have said to him, recently I texted him when he was at a different school visiting his girl friend that i was annoyed everyone is straight saying " why the hell is everyone straight" to which he replied the following morning " Idk Im sorry i can change if you want :p" to which then I replied " what" and he said " Idk goodnight drunkie"Other times I ask him if he's going to drink with me on the weekend and twice he has replied saying " why so you can take advantage of me smirking emoji"-Finally, He jokingly says sometimes " oh my gosh, stop flirting with me!" when I actually am lol ( just kick me in the balls while Im down please)So at this point I'm not really sure what to think. I know he has a girl friend and he always points out girls, and i do know he is intimate with his girl friend, but recently for about 2 months he said they haven't but i'm not sure about this past weekend when he went to visit her and he has been having problems with her BUT he has started to hang out a lot a girl from our school.I know I don't want to break him and his girl friend up if in fact he is bi/gay but I also don't want to tell him how i feel out wright because its awkward and terrifying. Additionally I would not want to compromise our friendship because we pretty much do everything together.So I guess if you stuck around through my pity party/ complaint my question is really "what the heck do i do?" I really cannot stand the way things are now but also I don't want to lose him as a friend so I feel like I am at standstill.Also, is there any way to find out if hes actually interested without me directly asking?R.I.P my dignity - Thanks RedditAlso this is my first post on reddit ever, yay!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése