2016. október 25., kedd

Need help with a crush

Sorry, if this is a long post, but I want to be sure to include the details :)So I'm an 18 year old guy, gay and am currently in my last year of high school (At least the norwegian equivalent of high school). I came out two years ago, and had a little crush on a guy in my class. From there it has only escalated. At this point I am so in love with him that I can't stop thinking about him. His cute smile, blue eyes, his deepish voice and incredible personality. We are pretty good friends and talk a bit. The problem is that he is most likely straight. Lately I've noticed that he's been looking more at me, though. Like sometimes when I take a glimpse at him, he'll already be looking at me. Sometimes he smiles and makes a funny face, and sometimes he quickly looks away. So my question is, what do I do? Do I talk to him about my feelings or do I try to ignore my feelings for him?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése