2016. szeptember 22., csütörtök

Straight guy that could use some help

Hello. I'll just get right in to it.My best friend is gay. he likes drag and dresses in skirts or pants, how ever he feels. he is a pretty cool dude. we have the same sense of humor and close tastes in video games, so we are best friends now. I am not gay and I don't understand being attracted to the same sex but what ever, do what ever makes you happy, right?He just turned 21 so I took him out to buy makeup and some booze. but I want to do something more special for him for is 21st. I want to take him to a bar, but I am not a bar-goer. I think it would mean allot to him if it was a "gay bar". where we live in the USA is about an hour away from Chicago and no such bar is near by. driving to Chicago would be a fun day for us. so I guess I have two questions here: Does anyone know A good bar that my friend and I will feel comfortable at? Does this sound like a cool idea?I am probably going to take some more friends with (some are ladies, if that matters)well there it is! I probably could make this a little more nice to read but I think the point gets across

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése