2015. november 16., hétfő

I like a guy and need help

I have been talking to this guy for over a month straight. We text everyday and we have never once missed a day. He is a senior in high school, I a freshmen at college, he lives three hours away and we met when he toured my school. He is a friend of one of my friends here at my college.Over the weekend we went out an visited his hometown, where my friend is from also. He told us to come to the musical he is in so we said we would and I asked him to hangout with us. When we got there he didn't answer is phone until we were already head out of town for lunch. He skipped it and we said we'd just see him at the high school. When we got there my friend and her girlfriend, and I were walking around. I sat down with my friends girlfriend while my friend went to visit her friends. Then the guy I like came around the corner and I went to wave, but he started filling a water bottle. He looked up and told my friends girlfriend to give him a hug so I walked over there with her. He spoke with her a little and really ignored me. I was completely torn up inside.He was followed out by his friends so I figured he didn't want to draw attention considering his high school is pretty conservative. So my friend, her girlfriend, and I went and sat down in the theater. I brought him a letter and a necklace and I bought him a rose at the musical. Afterwords my friends girlfriend gave him the letter while I went outside and put a flower on his car so no one would see it was me. When my friend and her girlfriend walked out I asked what happened and they said she gave him the letter said it was from me and he didn't say anything and put it in his pocket. While we sat in the car planning the return route, a three hour drive, I saw him walk to his car and sit in it and read the letter.He texted me and said he loved the letter and the necklace and called me "Love". I was really happy and everything. He went bowling and I said ill talk to him later because we were heading home. Today, I texted him twice, just simple messages, and I haven't heard anything back. I asked him last night if it was too much and he said no. Why hasn't he spoken to me all day. Do you think I came off too strong? He isn't out yet so I understand why he didn't want to draw attention. But do you think he is freaked out? The letter was just me saying what he means to me and that I really like him. He didn't seem wierded out... Am I just being over whelming? Over bearing? Should I calm down? I just have stuff to talk to him about. I really don't know what to think anymore......

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése