2015. november 3., kedd

Advise, Boy I like does not like me.

so idk really how to start this because i do not post to this thing.long story short, i meet this boy on tinder and we started talking and we like a lot of stuff and have a lot in common enough for red flags to pop up saying. i found the one. we started to hang out a bit, played video games togeather. he told me he just gotten out of a year relationship about two months ago. one night we started drinking and he all of a sudden kissed me and layed down next to me. we stopped and I walked him back to his dorm and he kissed me again and i walked back with butterflies in my stomach and my heart skipping a beat each time. we continued to hang out but nothing else happend after that night. i kept hinting it that i liked him a lot and wanted more, but he just told me that he did not want to date anyone and says hes not attracted to me. but says in the future if we are still friends we can be more maybe.at this point idk what to do because i devote so much time to be with him every time he asks to hang out and push stuff off. I really like him and i think he does to.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése