2015. szeptember 2., szerda

Funny Gay Short Film about High school ? I need the title

I would say it was 3-4 years ago, I was watching a lot of the Gay Short Film compilations on Netflix. There were a few memorable short films, and one of them was a really funny and colorful one about a High School. I TOTALLY forget what the plot of that particular short film was, but I know that the tile of the short was the name of the lead character. He was kind of a femme blonde boy, and for some reason I think he had a super power? Or he was dressed up like a super hero? Anyway, the only other thing I remember about it was that it was funny and being Gay was celebrated at the school. There was a part where two Football jocks were the most popular couple at the school and they kissed on the field.I just need the title. I spent HOURS the other day looking at the different compilations I watched on Netflix. And I couldn't find it. so. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Somebody can you tell me the title.(Like... "the adventures of... ??")

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése