2015. július 11., szombat

I don't understand what makes gays so special. Why don't we just let them blend into society like everyone else?

BEFORE YOU COMMENT, I FULLY SUPPORT THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY.Why are we even making such a big deal about it? I mean, if gay people are supposed to be seen as "Just like everyone else", then why is everyone acting like they're all special? They aren't! They're just normal people, like you and me, with different views on sexuality, and I respect that! They're normal, so it's time for all you over-religious enthusiasts to stop complaining, and just respect them, and allow them to blend into society like normal people! It's the same deal with African-Americans! Less than 100 years ago, we still treated them differently, while now we treat them just the same as everyone else. Why can't it be the same with LGBTQ? Think about it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése