2015. július 26., vasárnap

Meeting a boyfriend in a New City

I'm sure there are others in the same position as me but I feel better about making my own post about it. I recently moved to Seattle and am in my mid 20s. I'm gay but I have never been in a relationship before as I wasn't really comfortable being out before I moved. I really would like to meet someone nice that I am attracted to but have not had a lot of luck since I've been here.I've tried traditional avenues of meeting guys like going to bars or using apps like Grindr. On Grindr, I've really only found people who want to hook up and I never seem to have more than light conversation at a bar.I don't think I'm unattractive (5' 7", 130lbs) but apparently I don't know what to do in terms of flirting or getting a guy to want to spend some time with me.I'm an INTJ personality type so maybe I'm just not good at relationships in general. I've had a very successful career, I make 6 figures, and I'm really good at gaming any system to my benefit. I just don't know why I fail so hard at finding a cute boyfriend and I don't really know where to begin to start building a relationship. It would be so much easier if I could just buy a relationship but then it wouldn't be a relationship.Any advice is appreciated

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése