2015. július 23., csütörtök

Sick of hookups, feeling like shit right now

Last week in Singapore, I met this guy on jackd (a gay dating app) last week, with him messaging me first asking for "Fun?" He sent along a pretty hot pic, and I was bored so just decided to go for it. He came over and we talked for a bit before having sex. the sex was great, after that while I was in the bathroom, he apparently got dressed, since when I got out of the bathroom he says he wants to leave.I was of course disappointed as I wanted him to spend the night, but I thought to myself, "oh well just another one night stand I guess". Come tomorrow, I felt a strange feeling, I missed that guy a lot so I decided to text him on wechat (I found out he blocked me on jackd), asking if he'd blocked me and commenting that the sex was great (lol).He replied and asked me why I didn't ask him to stay. I told him I thought he didn't want to. He then asked me not to see any other guys and said he missed me, to which I replied the same too. It felt weird, I felt that he liked me back. So we set up another meeting for a day later.We continued texting each other on wechat, he said he wanted to know more about me. He even searched for plane tickets to come to my country (Myanmar) from Taiwan (his country).The second time after sex we talked for a long while about many things before drifting to sleep. It felt amazing and I found myself growing on him, I really liked that guy at that point.A day later, he left Singapore. We continued texting like a couple, saying things like I miss you and updating each other on what we were up to. We were a couple in anything but name.But two days ago from today he stopped texting me abruptly, and I even texted him twice but got nothing as my only reply. I saw him updating his Wechat wall with some events as well and just suddenly felt so stupid. Why did I even think anything could develop from a "Fun?"? I feel heartbroken and dumb. Anyone else has any comments/similar experiences?After this has happened I promptly put "NO FUN" on my jackd profile. I kinda got bored of fun and am looking for a relationship based on love and trust, but seem to have fucked up majorly instead. Was it stupid of me to expect more than anything after we had already left for different countries, or was it his fault for leading me on? What do you guys think, r/gay?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése