2015. július 26., vasárnap

I have forgotten how to relationship.

...or how to pursue one, perhaps. Long story short, about a year and a half ago I split with my partner of 4 years. I haven't done much relationship-wise since then, enjoying the freedom of being single and so on.Last night I was invited to a night out by an old work colleague. It turned out old work colleague had invited 2 other guys who were gay and, through some miracle (or possibly just alcohol) both showed interest in me during the night.One of them - let's call him A - is just my type and is the reason I am dwelling on this more than is healthy. He was the first person to talk to me when we arrived (I was surrounded by people I didn't know) and we made out a fair bit after a few drinks.The other - whom I shall call B - is not my type and I have to admit there was no initial attraction. We don't have similar personalities (introvert/extrovert split) but he does seem really nice. I may or may not have flirted with him on the night but this, unfortunately, is the part of the night my memory has decided to delete.Today, after I went home slightly upset after seeing A making out with someone else (I'm aware our drunken make-out session probably didn't mean much but drunk me isn't as rational) a Facebook friend request is received from B. Deciding that I want to see A again, I send a request to him. Both are accepted and I've spoken to them a fair bit.A apparently does not recall most of the night - fair enough, a lot of alcohol was consumed all around - while B remembers the majority of it. B wasn't around while I was making out with A and has been complimenting and flattering me a lot; he's made it clear he wants us to go out again sometime. We've talked a lot about our respective pasts and other stuff and he's easy to talk to. A keeps it simple and I'm not sure my occasional attempts at flirting have been obvious (or effective) enough.I am now unsure of what to do. I don't want to string B along or even think about using him as a fallback in case A isn't interested, because I believe that would be a total dick move.I'd primarily like to find out if A is remotely interested or if that was just the alcohol, but I'm not certain of how to go about it. I could just ask, I guess, but I don't think I'd get a straight answer.Obligatory TL;DR - met two other gay guys on night out, one is my type but I'm not sure if he's into me, the other isn't and definitely is.Any advice? Am I thinking about this way too much? Should I just carry on speaking to both of them and see where it takes me? Do I risk texting old work colleague to ask his opinion?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése