2015. július 22., szerda

Need Advice

So I went on a trip last weekend with my best gay friend. Only gay friend for that matter since I loathe gay people usually. They are so fickle and superficial. Anyways. I crush on my bestie hard. He knows how I feel. I met someone the day we were heading out and we clicked really well. My bestie tagged me in a status and the guy I had been texting saw it of course since we had just added each other on facebook and shit. Long story short he thought my bestie was more attractive and cut of texting with me to text my friend. I rarely meet gays I click with. So this pissed me off, especially because my friend knew I liked this dude, knows how hard it is for me to meet people, and HELLO WERE FUCKING FRIENDS. Friends don't do that. So we do our shit over the weekend and then once its done I go off on my friend. He says I over reacted and I should see it as an opportunity for him. I see it as there would have been no opportunity if it weren't for me in the first place and I don't like the idea of him pursuing something with someone that so easily brushed me aside for something as simple as a higher physical attraction. So I gave my friend the choice of our friendship or the possibility of something with someone he's only texted for a weekend. Other friends say I should just cut my friend off anyways because of past incidents where he says things that make me feel like shit. Like he's okay with me sucking his dick whenever, but if it comes to sex it's like I'm a horrible person for even mentioning the idea. Some friends say he's playing games and doesn't know what he wants and he doesn't want me because I make myself too available for him. All I know is I do love my friend deeply, romantic feelings aside. We've talked about everything and he says he won't talk to the dude and our friendship means more to him but he's upset I'm making him choose since there's a chance he could click with the dude but I'm just like why would you want to click with someone who shoved me aside and treated me like shit and unfairly. Advice?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése