2015. július 23., csütörtök

Eviction due to sexuality?

So I live in Kentucky which for the most part is bassackwards as can be when it comes to moving forward. I live with mother and take care of her because she's disabled and in a wheelchair most of the time. Recently we moved into Housing Authority controlled apartments that have wheelchair access and much better handicap accessibility. I've only recently been open about my sexuality with anyone other than her. I have a rainbow flag I'd like to hang on my wall and other things that would give away my sexuality, but here maintenance comes in twice a month whether we're home or not to do various tasks and I'm scared shitless that we could be evicted on some religious freedom crap considering this state and this super small very conservative town. I could easily trash/store this items, but that feels like being ashamed. Any advice, random thoughts?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése