2015. július 29., szerda

Would anyone care to show your experiences after deleting Jack'd for a period of time?

It comes as a surprise to me that I have yet to come across any LGBT articles talking about whether the removal of dating apps on their phone benefits them.I'm sure we all used Jack'd, Grindr and etc. Recently I had really contemplated on removing Jack'd, deleting my account just to get away from all the negativity and superficiality. I am a pretty DL person and admittedly, my only platform of knowing gay men is through Jack'd or facebook (close gay friends). I don't do gay bars, clubs or gatherings/parties.So I'm essentially wondering if anyone is coming from the same background as I do and has taken the courage to remove Jack'd for that one month or longer. And how has it benefited you?Does anyone have a story to share?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése