2015. július 30., csütörtök

HELP! My father just CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET

Sorry for the OMGSHOCK title. I'm really shocked.Now, let me say I'm gay myself. I'm a 18 y.o. awkward male with no friends and very introverted. My father is 51 next month.I must say I kind of smelled it. When he moved away from my house, he told me about a friend, who I later found out (internet sites...) to be gay. I was suspicious how he told me about this friend, who fostered two gay man who met online for their holidays so they could be together. He's also told me how last week he went to the town's first Gay Pride parade and how he had lots of fun. I thought that he simply had many gay friends and that he only thought of those things and fun. He also told me that he will tell me to go with him and his friends next time (no ty Im not into parties).A few minutes ago - He just came out to me. He says it was hard. My parents are -pending an agreement or a judge deciding - divorced and started so around two years ago. He thinks he was happy those years with my mother. He also adds that he isn't happy now. My grandma is very ill and he has very little money but would need a new car etc.He also went on a bit commenting how he hates tags, how being hetero or homo is stupid, and how he was always different about his sexuality.Right now, I have a few concerns. I hope you can help me with them:I know at some point, he will talk to me about sexual stuff. I don't want to talk about that. Not because he's gay, but because he's my father. I don't want him to ask me if Im dating someone or if Im a virgin (I probably will be for many years to come at this pace).How can I be supportive? He will want to talk about gay things (i.e. going to bars. I mean "gay-lifestyle" things whatever that means) with me, but I'm super out of touch with anything related to that. He will probably want to share many stuff with me, and I'm not all for that. Im NOT homophobic with my father. I wouldnt want him to tell me about sex with girls either if that was the case! I don't want to hurt him.Help!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése