2015. július 27., hétfő

Straight Wedding invite on good friends' fridge, our gay save the date magnet and bridal shower invite m.i.a. thoughts?

So I was at a good friends bbq yesterday for her daughter's b day. My fiance calls me into the kitchen and points out the fridge decor. I'm like so what then notice a straight wedding invite hanging (with a vegas magnet bottle opener we bought them, ironically) and ours isn't up. We got save the date magnets, where else would it be, but on a fridge. It had a few pics of us at pride marching for teachers, protesting in the state capital for equality. Why would they put one up and not the other? This is hurtful because we've been good friends for 3 years, work together, hang out often. I've been friends with her longer than this straight person whose invite is on the fridge with our souvenir magnet. Should I say something? How do I approach it. I'm pretty upset. I know we're they're only gay friends, but friends don't test friends like second class citizens. Advice is appreciated thanks.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése