2015. július 10., péntek

Hey Can I ask some gays a question?

I'm not going to lie I'm anti-gay, I grew up in a catholic household and I retain my catholic beliefs. But I don't hate people that are gay. In fact I find most gay people are great people. I think just because our opinions differ doesn't mean we can't be friends. It's Just that becasue of my beliefs I feel constantly ostricized by my peers and my co-workers for being "anti-gay". I hear many insults including "bigot" and "Retarded conservative"How should I handle this situation? Should I abandon my beliefs for the sake of joining the "social norm" or should I stay true to my upbriniging?P.S. Im asking you guys becasue I want both sides both from my Catholic friends and from gay supporters

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése