2015. január 31., szombat

What would you guys think of a 24 Hours Forever Alone Valentine's Day Stream?


For really lazy people

TL;DR : 24 Hours stream on Valentines Day by forever alone Asian dude, for forever alone other dudes/grills.


Valentine's, the dreaded day of us lonely souls. Cursed to be alone like Amumu. The day where we give our hateful stares and curse those happy couples.

HOWEVER, instead of being a lonely, hateful spirit this year, I was thinking of streaming the entire day of Valentine's.

Yes people, the whole 24 Hours of it.


Who am I, you say?

No, I am not Challenger like the rest of the 631,189 of you, neither am I a famous Youtuber. What I am, however, is some random guy with lots of time to spend on Valentine's and decided, fuck it, I'm gonna go do some stupid shit. Which is why I am here now, typing this out.


What is going to happen?

Essentially, I'll be streaming from the moment the clock strikes 00:00 14 Feb 2015 till it hits 00:00 of 15 Feb 2015 (Gmt +8).


Why will you watch this instead of DoubleLift kiting the shit out of unsuspecting players or Bjergsen making inhuman plays?

Well here's what's going down:


1. Depending on how big this gets, I'll do one more hour for every X amount of viewers. (Standard stuff)


2. Voice chat with random stranger-teammates


Since I'm on Garena servers, we have something called G-Talk that comes pre-installed. It's kind of like TeamSpeak where we can chat with other players.


3. Winning spree challenges:


2-Wins : Drink one cup of milk.

5-Wins : 30 Push Ups.

8-Wins : Play the next game with one hand.

10-Wins : Draw a dick on my face while eating a banana. (At the same time)


4. Lose spree challenges:


2-Lose : ???

5-Lose : ???

8-Lose : Sing a song of your choice

10-Lose: Eat a chili and tell my parents I'm gay


Note: Challenges are subject to change, feel free to submit your own ideas!


5. Viva la Finale


I was thinking something along the lines of drunk gaming and party poppers.


That is all my pleb brain can come up with so far. If you have any fun ideas, feel free to suggest! Keep it safe though ._.


With that said, what do you guys think of it? If this gains enough traction, I'll get a webcam and set up a HQ stream. All dem pixels.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése