2015. január 31., szombat

Have you ever had a straight guy find you attractive, and no one else of the same sex


I find things like this to be really hot. I mean, have you ever met a straight guy that weirdly thought you were attractive and wanted to try things with you.


Back in high school I had this one guy message me online and say that "I think you're really cute and I don't know if thats weird or not, me being straight and all" and this guy lives RIGHT behind my house, so we hung out a lot and, one night we hung out, had a few drinks, and did some sexual things. He recently told me I'm the only guy he ever had a thing with, which is really cool considering its been 4 years now, but thats just me.


So, I'm wondering if anyone else has similar stories?



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése