2015. január 31., szombat

Help me with this problem please. Why must we accept homosexuals?


Okay, first. Thank you for reading this and considering in answering this question. I just wanna know something that has been bothering me for a very long time.


Id like to also apologize for the way I've written my title as I dont know what other better way to say it.


My question is why are states who are known to be a religious state(Since half of American states were built by people who were really religious) why is it that when a state bans homosexual marriage, its later on in the years removed by the supreme courts?

Marriage, from what I've learnt is something that was institutionalize by the big religions(Christianity - Islam and etc) so when I see that homosexuals want to get married, are they not realizing that they're practicing something that was made by God for a man and a women? so when I see states banning these gay marriages, I can understand why they do it. But when I see the higher courts denounce state bans, they're to me suppressing our beliefs. (I am having a hard time explaining so be patient please.)


When God burnt the city of sodom and gomorrah, it was because of homosexuality(It wasn't JUST that. There were many other reasons, such as beastiality or other extremely depriving things)


And now, Im seeing other Christians trying to justify this, and I dont know why. Since that would make one go against God's teaching and marriage laws. I am not lowering gay people below humans but there acts is what I am questioning, why we must accept in the community?


Hopefully I explained myself, I hope to hear from you's soon.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése