2015. január 31., szombat

I am so alone and have no social interaction.

Hello AskGayBros, I came out to my group of friends (all of them) before I left for college in 2011, and not a single person took it well. I met all these friends through a church, and since returning in March 2014 to my small local village not a single one is still speaking to me or acknowledges me. If matters could not get worse I was involved in a car accident which means at the moment I am not fit to get a job, and meet friends through work. I currently have no one, and I know I have friends on facebook, but they live hundreds of miles away and have their own lives to get on with. I am left completely isolated, and my only social interaction is my mum and her friends. I am twenty-four years old, and so alone in the world. I started to cry at the realisation of how truly alone I was in this village. I am not sure how to make friends outside of a educational/work setting and since I am unable to drive it's that extra bit difficult to get to local bars, and attempt to make friends that way although I do not think I would be comfortable doing that.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése