2015. január 31., szombat

I'm at ClutchCon again at 8 MTN, AMA all day


My brother didn't have a comb so I had to comb my hair with a fork this morning after my shower... Anyways I'm here bright and early for ClutchCon and the matches are on time. I'll do another AMA all day, I'll respond to everyone that comments! (If you're at ClutchCon, come say Hi, I have a white LA hat in front of the main stage)


FAQ

How high are you? A mile high bro

Are you touching the clouds yet? I am on fucking Cloud 9, oh and I'm high, n0thing keeps telling me to get off him though

Did you actually call Sir Scoots "bro"? Yes, yes I did

How long were the matches delayed last night? About ten hours, unfortunately

What do you look like? The non gay version of this guy http://ift.tt/1g7zxMy

Are the matches actually on time this morning? YES!


I'll try and get piece of paper that says "Hi reddit" and jump in front of the stream later today!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése