2015. január 30., péntek

CMV:Heterosexual men and gay men have very distinct behavioral/thought patterns....


I will start by saying I am a gay man. For more than two years, I did an anecdotal study about straight men who engaged in gay sex for the first time. What I found was interesting. Straight men have a sense of territory and ownership that I do not see in gay men. I can recall one incident where a straight man who I had an "encounter" with connected with me well. He came over telling me all the things he was going to fix in my apartment but he added the phrase "to make it more liveable." I have been living in my apartment for 8 years and it dawned on me that he meant for him. There is a disparagingly high percentage of domestic violence cases in heterosexual relationships that I do not see in gay ones. Domestic violence exists in gay relationships but not to the degree it does in heterosexual relationships. I would say that one of the main reason is in the behavior and thought patterns is that straight men to some extent are conditioned to think that their mate is to some extent their property. This is very disturbing to me but I think they can easily adapt to a more neutral way of thinking.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése