2015. január 31., szombat

[15/F] I'm really confused and need some advice with my bisexuality.


This may be a bit too TMI.


Well, I've known I was bisexual since I was maybe 11 or 12.


I found out because I began to find women extremely attractive. I originally thought that I was gay, but as my hormones calmed the fuck down, I accepted that I was bisexual. I used to find men and women equally sexually/emotionally attractive. Very nice.


Well, I came out to my mother when I was 14 (almost 2 years ago. I'm almost 16) and it did not go well. AT ALL. She said it was a phase, and that I didn't know what I really wanted, etc etc. but that's not really the issue.


Ever since then, I've lost my sexual attraction to women. I do feel it sometimes, but it usually goes away quickly, as I start feeling very fucked up. It feels like a mental block is keeping me from being sexually (and also sometimes emotionally) attracted to women.


I do occasionally have crushes on girls (I've had a few very serious ones), but then I start feeling extremely guilty. I usually only feel romantic attraction towards a girl except for the few times a month that I feel sexual attraction towards women. I don't think I could date a woman until I moved out, if even at all. I'd like to do that, but I'm very afraid of it my bisexuality just being a bullshit phase or whatever, or them being offended by the fact that I'm only sexually attracted to a woman a few times a month and even then, it's only for a few seconds?


I don't think I'm homoromantic (???? PLEASE don't be mad at me if this isn't the correct term) because I still do have sexual attraction to women, plus I was sexually attracted until I came out.


I actually even used to sexually and emotionally prefer women until everything got fucked up.


Please help me. Has anyone else ever had this problem? Should I post this in the LGBT teens subreddit? I don't know.


tl;dr: My mind is cockblocking me.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése