2015. január 29., csütörtök

I am the gayest dude this side of San Francisco, yet I loveeeee women.


[No Regrets]: If you don't feel bad


I love the colors pink and purple, I listen to sugar-soaked pop music (Kylie, Britney). I am 5'6" and maintain a skinny figure, and while I'm on the treadmill or elliptical for hours I watch typically girly shows like Real Divas and Say Yes to the Dress. I have a high voice and sing a solid tenor. I can't stomach beer but will frequently drink things like Mike's Hard Lemonade or Smirnoff Ice. I drive a cute little two-seater sports car (purple). I have zero male friends and quickly lose interest in "dude things." I'd much rather play with a cute puppy than watch football.


In my free time I work on music, draw, write, and fold origami. I've been told I have a "girl's face" and past girlfriends have loved dressing me up. I've had fun with it too.


Sexually I am totally submissive and sometimes enjoy being taken in the ass with a strap on.


Many times I've wondered, "hm, am I gay?" It seems like all of the signs are there, yet I feel absolutely no attraction toward men. It's not an "afraid to come out of the closet" kind of situation. I just prefer women in every sense. I love how breasts bounce during sex, I love how a woman's ass looks while she's bent over and I'm fucking her. I love eating pussy.


And you know what? After a lot of soul-searching, I have decided I'm ok with that. For most of my life, I've felt that I've had to "man it up" if I ever wanted to be socially accepted. I have tried dressing more like a typical dude, drinking "burrrr" like a typical dude, pretending to be more dominant sexually... and I'm sick of it. I'm happy being myself, no matter what conflicting stereotypes that person presents.


Since I have accepted who I am, I have fallen into a healthy and happy relationship with an awesome girl (a year strong now) who likes getting fucked as much as she likes putting me in a skirt and makeup and fucking me in the ass. We like the same music and she enjoys how petite I am. And even if I didn't have her, I'd still have me, the same weird purple pop-loving man-princess that I've always been.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése