2015. január 31., szombat

Just Finish It

I hate my life. I do not think I have ever had a truly happy moment in it. Nothing but more and more regrets and I just can't run anymore. I just don't know what to do. I hated school, I felt I just walked through it as if it was a bad dream, I was so fed up with people that I pulled a knife on a kid in 8th grade. I never had any friends in school, anyone I tried to be with always put me down. I always found it ironic that I worked at a call center, they said I was talented at talking with people and begged me to stay more than the 6 months I had already, and yet the moment I talk with someone and give them my number no one talks to me. I feel like I always have to be there for someone else when no one is here for me. I have a job now, but I would have never took it if I knew what kind of person my boss was. He doesn't know, but he says people like us should have a gun to their head. Being a in a small town, with my boss being the only person I work with, I feel trapped having to hear what he has to say all day. I don't have much money, I would leave if I could, but I dont know where to go. My dad and step mom know about my situation and I haven't told them everything, but they are not much help. My father says there are worse things that I could be as if it's a bad thing to begin with. I don't know what keeps me going, I'm just too stubborn to die or I act like I have a debt to humanity to pay off. I know that I'm pretty much stuck in a pit too deep and too weak to climb out. All it would take is something too much for me to handle and I wouldn't make it. Yet I still keep trying and I don't see why.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése