2015. január 1., csütörtök

[serious] So what do you think?

Last night was a pretty odd night for me. Here's the back story http://ift.tt/1CVw50O ended up having my first experience with a guy. My cousin's wife's brother is gay. We were left alone for probably close to an hour. During this time we talked about different stuff. I knew that he was gay and have often wondered what it's like.I asked him if he had an ol lady and he said no he is gay. So I asked him how it was. He told me about how much he loved it. So I asked him how big his cock is. He promptly stood up and pulled it out already hard. I felt really weird and he asked if I wanted to touch it. Reluctantly I reached over and gave it a few strokes. It felt so wrong. Then he promptly said your turn.I felt obligated to show and actually wanted a gay guy's opinion so I whipped it out. He admired it and asked if he could touch it. I let him. Then after a few seconds it felt really wrong so I put it away.He kept saying how bad he wanted to suck my cock. Saying he swallows and everything. Since I hadn't been with a woman in like three weeks, I thought about it, and seeing how this could be the only time to try my secret fantasy I said ok. I stood up and pulled my junk out and he went to work. After about 5 minutes my dick was still limp as a noodle so I said thanks anyway and put it away. I was disappointed because I really wanted to cum.We change the subject and my cousin, his wife, and a friend showed up about 10 minutes later.I was unable to go in my aunts room due to the drugs, it would have been obvious what I was wanting to everyone else. So we remove ourselves separately and meet up in the living room. I tell him I wanted to see what it felt like to put a cock in my mouth so he pulled out and I kneeled over and put it in. I only did like two or three up downs and had to stop. It felt weird to me plus it smelled of sweaty balls down there and I got like six hairs in my mouth.I don't really think I want to do it again but at the same time I don't feel like my curiosity was taken care of.I love pussy and women to no end. It's my passion. But I couldn't help to flash my ass at him once in awhile. I kind of enjoyed being a tease. He even offered to lick my asshole, something that has never been done to me. In a really uncomfortable way I would kind of like to try it again, but it still doesn't feel right.So reddit gay forum, do you think I'm bi or closeted at all? I'm really having contrasting feelings right now. Please help me understand what the hell is going on with me. PLEASE!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése