2018. február 20., kedd

Disliking the person not the sexuality... feels like they're using gay as an excuse

So I have a co-worker who's very femme. Femme in a way that I find almost like he's putting on an act with constant shrieking about how fablulous things are or talking about the "Drama" he's in. He drives me INSANE. If he wasn't such a good programmer I'd have asked him to be transferred off my team a long long time ago.The issue is, though, we have mutual friends outside of work and he's been informed I don't like him. He took it that I'm somehow "ashamed of some aspects of being gay". To which I can only reply "no... I'm gay myself and you're just an asshole who I can't stand". So what's the options here? How have some of you handled this? Is it something that you've come across? I'm especially asking because I love my company, they treat me exceptionally well and I like what I do, so I want to be uber-cautious that it doesn't bleed over.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése