2018. január 17., szerda

Married to a woman who I don’t like.

Hey guys, I don’t really know where to post this. Maybe on r/offmychest but this is a throwaway account anyway so I suppose it doesn’t really matter......Any who. I am a bi man, I have only told 1) my wife. And 2) a gay friend of mine.I’m having multiple issues.I don’t love my wife anymore. I wish I did, but she really isn’t a nice person. I would divorce her, but we have a young child together. She is kind of a cunt like 95% of the time. We just don’t really get along, like we aren’t on the same page anymore.I have never been with a man, I’ve kissed one, the aforementioned gay friend, whom I do have feelings for. But I’m married, and he is engaged. So there really is no hope there. I’m just super confused. I do not want to stay in this unhappy marriage. I want to tell my friend how I really feel about him. I want to keep my daughter on an everyday basis. I just want life to be easier and happier. Thanks for listening. Y’all are the best.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése