2018. január 18., csütörtök

Jesus. This sexuality thing is getting way out of hand.

Hello d00ds and potential d00dettes, after about 4 months of securely identifying as gay I ran into a bit of a trouble...I kinda fell in love with a girl. This isn't the first time that I developed feelings for a girl but because my attractions were almost always towards other men, I kind of just downplayed it saying that I was gay but I occasionally liked girls. Welp, looking back at it it couldn't be farther from the truth, I've almost always had some sort of crush on a girl whilst also finding guys attractive, and rarely did I ever have a crush on a guy throughout my life. Point is, I wish I was gay. This issue wouldn't even be an issue had I been gay and it's just confusing. Should I just stick to my same-sex attractions and ignore my opposite-sex attractions in order to fully be gay or should I just go ahead with liking the girl and see what happens?P.S. This wouldn't be my first time being in a relationship with a girl, my last one was very horrible, she was very emotionally abusive and I didn't feel right so I classified as 'oh I don't feel right, this relationship doesn't feel right, it must mean that I'm gay.'Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks d00ds

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése