2018. január 18., csütörtök

I don’t know if it’s right to feel mad.

I’m gay. I’m so, so gay. And I have a problem because my parents are homophobic. And I’ve already come out, I’ve survived the Jesusing, and I’ve made myself clear that I am very, very gay and have no shame in that because that’s who I am.My parents are homophobic in the way that they constantly try to tell me that I’m not gay or that one day I’m gonna find that girl. Every time I get into an argument somehow the “issue” of my sexuality is brought up and is used against me. Whenever I express a feminine interest of mine, I’m shot down and told that only girls do that and I’m meant to feel wrong.And look I’m not the perfect son, I could have more patience, I could be more respectful, I could be grateful. After all my parents did not kick me out or anything, they still provide for me. They try to say they love me.I don’t know how to feel. Am I bad for complaining and feeling mad? Am I taking my privilege for granted? I’m just very confused.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése