2017. december 1., péntek

Got a bf and have a crush on guy at the gym

Been dating this guy for about 3 months and love where things are headed. The only thing that has been confusing me is theres this guy at the gym that turns me on.There's a gym at my office building. There's a new guy who's been there about the past month, who will take the same classes as i do either before work or at lunch. He first started making small talk and high fiving after class. Over the past 2 weeks, he's smiling at me in class and winking when he catches me glancing over when he lifts his shirt to wipe sweat from his face.Yesterday, I walked in and he was in a towel after taking his shower. He was drying his dick with his hand around it as he was asking me how my day was.Nothing has happened between us, as we've only chatted in the gym and had some flirty moments. Is this just innocent fun or am I thinking too much about this?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése