2017. június 9., péntek

What should I do?

And I mean I love him too, we've known each other since we were babies. But he's a he and I'm not gay. So he confessed this to one of our friends. Who then came and told me about it. And he's head over heel almost getting kinda creepy in love. He jacks off to me daily. He thinks I look 10 times more sexy in jeans than shorts. He has memorize like all my pairs of underwear by taking glances when I bend over or I don't wear a belt and stuff. Shit like that and it goes on and on like the way I play with my hair in class when i'm bored. That turns him on. And it's been like this for years. Were 18 and have been best friends since I can remember and apparently for the last 5 years or so. He's jacked off to me everyday. Also he thinks I like him too cause I take my shirt off around him and other things that normal guy friends do. And he's apparently thinking of making a move which is why he was talking to our other friend. Asking her if she knew I was gay or something. I've had a couple girlfriends so I don't know why he would think that. Also if he did, she neever mentioned it. But I highly doubt he told ger all this shit about me and they told her to go tell it to me. So that's another problem.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése