2017. június 23., péntek

Talk don't walk

In response to a comment I was ousted from a group. In return I uninstalled this app, but with a click of a button I'm back again to encourage conversation. I love people and am endlessly intrigued​ by choices. This medium is not my ideal way to converse, so that makes it imperative for me to do. I luv to debate. Learning why people do what they do deepens my appreciation for life. We aren't encouraged to say what we really think. I was banned yesterday for honesty. The only thing inappropriate about what I wrote was in the mind of the reader. Instead of responding with their opinion , they banned me. How will we ever learn enough about each other to get past the fear of our differences. I had a guest at my house who answered her phone numerous times for multiple min. I offered an invitation to the person on the phone. She declined and the behavior continued. When I had her undivided attention I said "I want to show u something" I took out my phone and pointed out many unread texts and missed calls since she had arrived. I told her that I felt it was rude to answer phones and talk while at someones home. She tensed up and with a scowl denied it. She sat quietly while vigorously texting. I said don't be angry or offended, it is just my opinion. You could respond in defense of yourself. I would have loved to have heard ur reasoning it would let me know who you are better. Just because we disagree doesn't make one of us wrong. Today a customer at work heard my name and said oh my friend (the girl at my house) speaks sooo highly of you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése