2017. június 8., csütörtök

Should I add him .. or nah.

So basically, I wanna add this guy on Instagram. I had a crush on him a little while after I met him, but one day I just kinda "reality checked myself" and realized nothing will ever come of it. I still think he's hot, but I'm not gonna hit on him or anything. But yea, now he's simply my weed dealer lol. I don't really even see him/pick up off him as often as I used to. I'm also not actively crushing on him anymore, and he also never even found out that I had feelings for him.Idk, the reason I'm hesitant to add him is because I don't want him to think I was specifically trying to find him. (One time though, I was on Instagram just scrolling through the "explore posts" or whatever and I shit you not I saw a picture of him. In my mind that makes me feel less creepy about finding his account lol.) But yea .. another reason is that we're also not really friends beyond the fact that he sells to me lol. I just don't want him to get creeped out or anything. His account isn't private, so he probably wouldn't even notice but still .. maybe I'm overthinking it. I feel like a weird stalker maan ;(But yea, I don't know .. I just wanted some opinions lol. Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this/offers their thoughts. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése