2017. június 7., szerda

Question for well hung bottoms

I am just curious, do you guys get pressured or asked to top even if you have no interest?This question came to my mind last week, i was hanging out with a few of my gay friends, 3 were bottoms, 1 vers, and i am a top. One of the bottoms was talking about his last hookup and this subject came up. Just a little bit of background that came up -All my friends are apparently well endowed, i am smaller than average. All 4 of them are very submissive sexually, 2 are very feminine acting, the other 2 are slightly in between. I am bisexual, masculine acting, but also out - i think its funny how some people react when the see me holding hands with a guy in public. Im slightly tall, athletic, its always a hassle coming out to people because its always a conversation or they think im joking. Im not trying to offend anyone or bragging about myself, just trying to paint the picture. And i actually really like more feminine gay guys - i love guys with gay lips, its really cute i think.Anyways my friend complained because the guy wanted him to top too when seeing his size. The others all agreed how its happens pretty often and they find it annoying.I wasnt sure if i could believe it. Ive been told time and again that sex position is more about attitude and dominance and dick size is mostly irrelevant. It just surprised me that all these guys dont fit any of the stereotypical qualities of being tops except for dick size. And guys want them to be tops still, all three guys had the exact same complaint. I was curious if this is an isolated incident or if it is common throughout the gay community everywhere

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése