2017. június 5., hétfő

Out Comedian Matteo Lane Said Jimmy Kimmel Told Him His Material Was "Too Gay" For His Show

So I always thought of Jimmy Kimmel as an ally to the queer community but I guess when it comes to 'the industry', support only goes as far as a dollar.Queer comedian Matteo Lane performed this weekend at a gay pride gala in PA. At one point in his set he said he was asked to submit a video audition to appear on The Jimmy Kimmel Show (about a year ago I believe he said.) (He also referred to Jimmy as "an asshole in a toupee," and lamented that he probably shouldn't be telling the story.)He said that Kimmel personally viewed the material and then sent word through his people that they'd like to have him on the show but only if he made his material "less gay"; Matteo said he stood his ground, so I guess he never made the appearance? I can't find any footage of it anywhere.I'd be interested in hearing Jimmy explain this , 'cause that's pretty fucked up.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése