2017. június 23., péntek

My trip to South America....Recovering post break up!

So in October of 2016, my guy of 5 years ended things suddenly when he met someone else. While going through the post break-up blues, I was told "you have one life, live it!- and live it big!"A few months later, I quit my job, sold my car, left my lease and bought a one way ticket to Mexico. I stayed in South America for 3 months, hopping between the countries. I recorded some of my experiences and condensed them into a 3 minute movie of my experiences.Now- one of the reasons my bf and I broke up was that I'm a very shy introvert. So a lot of my experiences were trying to break out of my comfort zone and try new and different things- I thought I'd share this with you guys and I strongly encourage visits to South America! Amazing vistas, great food, and the locals are extremely kind and warm (not to mention hot!) very open minded in the bigger cities and very friendly and welcomingHere's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICAfk-jK_Gw&t=111s

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése