2017. június 23., péntek

Love You, Mama Bear!

I've just been sitting on this for a while and wanted to tell it to someone.A few days ago I was talking with my mom (who I'm out to) and I called somebody a "douchebag". She asked me not to call anyone that in front of her because of its homophobic origins, which I hadn't even considered. It just made me super grateful to have such a supportive mom; she says stuff like that all the time and we talk about boys sometimes ☺️. I'm kinda sad that Mother's Day already passed because I really want to buy her a Mama Bear shirt. (she already called herself that when she was standing up for my brother and I (he's also gay) even before we came out and I don't think she knows about the term but I'm sure she'd love it).Kinda random; not asking for advice or anything, I just wanted to share this. Love you mom! 💙

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése