2017. június 24., szombat

I've been thinking about moving for years now.

I kinda just want to write it cause I know it's a bad idea and I probably shouldn't do it. So I was born in London, and around the age of one my parents for some reason decided to move to Florida. My grandparents and other family was back in England so we visted them at least once a year. Until we got poor. I'm 18 going on 19 and i'm going into my senior year. I'm not graduating as you can probably tell by reading this lol. I do want to get my GED one day. Most of my family is dead. My dad, my uncle, two aunts, recently my Grandparents, and others. Aside from a few in Europe, it's me, my mom, brother, sister, and a nephew. Most of my family are dead cause of old age or drug use. The point is that I don't have much family left. When my grandparents died they left a large amount of money. Since i'm the youngest. I guess they thought they weren't going to live as long as they did because it was suppose to come when I turn 18. Let just said I can easily not have to work a day in my life(Not saying I want to). I've wanted to move for years now, dreaming about getting away for all of this. I have a boyfriend who is the same age as me. We've been dating almost two years. He's plans after High School, already looking at colleges. And were both saying it wont but it's probably going to involve us splitting up sooner or later. I mean i'll stay under i'm done with High School but their literally nothing here for me. Aside from my family. But our lives suck and we all know it. We all were left money from our Grandparents. I have no clue why they couldn't have gave us it decades ago but whatever. I haven't talked to anyone about this yet. I don't know, it's probably just a pipe dream but ive been miserable for years. And i'm kinda just sick of all of this, the town pretty much know be as the gay kid (My district voted for trump by 20 points). And I'd be lying if I said I liked most of the people here. Sorry, I just feel like ranting.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése