2017. június 9., péntek

I'm so happy. Date on Monday.

I'm bi. Moved to a new city 6 months ago in a new country, and I've had no real connections or friends until this week.I just wanted to say. For once, I don't care about performance, looks, or size of myself. I'm happy, and it seems like he is too.There's this connection. I don't know what it is. It's like I'm a teenager again, and I'm 27. Honestly.... I may have forgotten what love was even in my last relationships throughout​ the years.We've been talking nonstop for 4 days over messages, pictures, and calls. Our date is on Monday. I don't want to jump the gun. But....I hope this continues. This feels so different. I'm happy, and... I hope y'all are happy too.Just wanted to pass on any form of happiness to the next person.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése