2017. június 10., szombat

I'm gay. I have a crush on this guy (he has a girlfriend) but always stares at me

Hi. I am a closeted 23 year old and i have this crush on a guy in my workplace who seems to be straight, because he has a girlfriend. However, I just noticed that he always stares at me, like everytime I glance at him, his eyes are already at me. though we're not in the same office, we pass by each other within the company premises, and I also notice that he acts a bit awkward when we pass by each other like in the hallway or something. He's so masculine and really doesnt look gay but my gaydar really senses him, like you know, it takes one to know one. LOL. Recently I have been trying to not look at him just to avoid seeing him staring at me again. There is also one time we passed by each other in the cafeteria and he's with his girlfriend, and he's talking to her but his eyes are on me which is really weird. It's realy confusing and hard for me as we always see each other at work. So I just want to know your opinions as this has been getting in my head already. Sometimes I just want to confront him already but I am really not the type of person who makes the first talk especially if we do not know each other personally. Do you think there's a possibility that he's gay? His stares are not the type of stare that straight guys do like if they want to punch you in the face or something. And honestly, I know myself that I dont really look like a guy that gay guys would be attracted to, as I have a baby face and doesnt look my age. I sometimes was being mistaken for an intern. lol Maybe u guys have experienced the same thing so I just wanted to know how I can handle this.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése