2017. június 6., kedd

I need help! Im Bi and in love with my 2 bffs (boy/girl)

Ok, so Im 15 and about to end 9th grade. Im closeted, and the only person who knows about me being bi is my bff (female). But heres the problem... My 2 biggest crushes are my 2 bff (Boy and girl)Im worried my female bff got the wrong message. I like her and I think she likes me, but Im not prepared to ask her out. When I told her I was by, she said she didn´t want me to be bi, but she didnt wanted to tell me why. (Btw she LOVES gay people/community) Probably after telling her I liked this guy, she will think I´m not into her anymore, and will not look at me the same way.The guy, well he´s such a douche. He stopped talking to one gay friend of ours. Yeah, hes homophobic af. But whenever he´s around me, he is just so flirty. He looks at me, flirts with me , has A LOT of contact with me, and also he shows off a lot around me. Yeah, he´s so hot which intimidates me.But anyways, he´s a really close friend of mine and I don´t want our friendship to end (also, he´s leaving to another school in a few months, probably wont see him ever again).

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése