2017. június 7., szerda

I (M23) met a guy (M23) on a tinder, and I'd like to see him again, but I'm intimidated by the thought of getting sexual.

x-post from r/relationships.I've yet to have any substantial intimate experiences in my life due, in part, to repression of my sexual identity as a result of my religious conservative upbringing. I am now very independent and comfortable with myself, but I do get lonely, and I have been dating frequently to find a partner. I am very romantically oriented, but I worry that I have lower than average interest in sex. As a result of this, I often quit seeing someone after 1 or 2 dates because I just can't envision myself being aroused by them, and we don't really connect well.Recently, I met a guy on tinder that I really enjoy talking to, and I think he's pretty attractive, too. He comes off as very sex-positive and experienced. We have had one date. I'd like to continue seeing him, and hopefully, try having sex if we're both interested. However, I have had no (homosexual) sex education, and I have no idea how these first times usually go between two men. What should I expect and what should I do? Also, how/when should I let him know that I have no idea what I'm doing?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése