2017. június 25., vasárnap

I came out

Hi guys! This is a throwaway for now because right now I am not ready for everybody to know.So Friday night I am sleeping over at my best friends house. I had planned to tell him all along but I was nervous the whole time. Well after the night we go to bed. He is in bed, I am on the floor. We were still talking and he asked what was up with me. Then I told him.He didn't say anything for a minute and I was freaked out. Then he got off his bed, unwrapped my sleeping bag and got on the floor with me and wrapped his arms around me. He said he was a little pissed because he thought I was like that and I should have trusted him sooner, but he loved me and everything was going to be okay.We stayed snuggled up like that and talked all night about stuff. He thought I was sweet on a couple guys at school and it was true so I told him how I was feeling for them and a bunch of other thoughts.So that's all. I wanted to tell you about my awesome friend. And if you are afraid of coming out, you should trust the people who love you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése