2017. június 4., vasárnap

Frustrated gay guy living on small town.

Hey guys!Just want to share a current situation I'm living right now, and maybe getting some advice or comments about it. English is not my native language so I apologize in advance.I'm a 28 years old man who lives in a very small city. The kind of city that has only one movie theater, two supermarkets and not much else. There's just one night club here and no places oriented to gay people.I work as a teacher (in different institutions at different levels, mostly from high-school to college) and I'm having a hard time meeting guys here. I've been working as a teacher since I was 21 and by now you can say I'm pretty much well-known around town. I don't lie when I say that everytime I go out dowtown there's always a former/current student/parent who sees me, and of course aproches me to say hi. There are even relatives of those students/parents who recognize me and aproche me as well.I love my work but it has happened to me a few times that, even on grindr, I see lots of familiar faces (students and even once a father). Of course I know I'm not doing anything wrong but I still think it's unnapropriate for me to be seen by students on those apps. I'm not in the closet but still...Right now, I feel kinda frustrated with this. I'd love to meet new people to hang out, networking and of course, some hook ups but it feels like it's not possible (last time I got laid was December 2016 while I was on a trip).:C

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése