2017. június 25., vasárnap

Does he like me

Hi I'm 19 years old, and since more than one year I'm totally into one of my friend who is very attractive. Last summer we went on camping with other friends together and sleeps in the same bed for one week. I know Its very weird but during the nights I've taken my chances and kissed him. Idk if he was sleeping or whatever but he never seems to react about it. So idk if he knew I kissed him or if I didn't knew cause he act like nothing happened. This year's we have seen each other when we are hanging out with my friends. And in general when we are eating I seat next to him and try to get physical contact. But that don't seems to work at all. So I'm telling my self that he is not interested and too polite to get mad with me. Recently we where at a birthday party. And people where on the swimming pool playing. At one moment we started to create steam on the pool by turning alll together in one direction. And at one moment people started to hold them together while turning. And at one moment he offered me to old him and after that he started to hold me by the shoulders. Nothing really close but enough for me to see some hope. Later we played a game with all my friend seating round in the living room. Of course I was next to him trying to get physical contact with him like my arm touching his arm. He was not running away but we were not very close maybe he saw that just like friendly mate contact. Anyway we haven't slept together cause he was sleeping in the tent of his best friend. I was a bit disappointed. Today we talked a little by SMS again nothing who could suggest he was into me or whatever. But i think I'm enough demonstrative for him so I think I must understand that I'm totally into him. PS he don't know that I'm gay but I think I could have understood that or maybe he is totally blind idk Sorry for this long text and for the mistakes I've done. English isn't my main languages

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése